Job Title: Head of Operations
Job Location: Delhi
Who are we?
LimeTray is a young product focused start-up which provides web-presence and online marketing solutions to F&B businesses. The founding team consists of ISB, NSIT alumni & has strong-domain knowledge having built the biggest online food ordering portal in the past. Lime Tray counts very successful internet entrepreneurs as its angel investors & advisors. We have recently raised funds from Matrix Partners, a 2.4 billion dollar global Venture Capital firm.
LimeTray is defined by our insistence on providing an unparalleled customer experience. All of our team members are charged with bringing creativity, honesty, and intellectual rigor to their responsibilities in a never ending quest to delight our customers. We have high expectations of each other and work as a team to build things we are all proud of. That mind-set, along with our execution, has allowed Limetray to have 250+ clients in a short span of time.
Know more about us at: http://limetray.com/
We are looking for someone with prior experience in operations who can ensure smooth product delivery to merchants across globe over internet and work closely with product team to continuously enhance product for unique use-cases.
Your role would include following :
- Define processes and checkpoints for end-end product delivery for merchant
- Deliver excellent experience to merchant while on-boarding them on products
- Build and continuously improve merchant training processes impacting product adoption directly
- Be responsible for team size of 15+ people and define / monitor relevant KPIs
- Act as product evangelist and solve for merchant's unique use-cases through product
- Be the voice of merchants for product team and give them relevant feedback to enhance product
- Minimum 4 years of experience in tech operations | product management
- Ability to work across different teams and align everyone towards a common goal
- Past experience in directly managing big teams and building teams
- At-least 1 year of exposure in roles with direct involvement with clients (B2B sales or account Management / Merchant on-boarding for e-commerce or SaaS companies)
- Outgoing, self-starter, Strong communicator and personable
- Strong bias towards action and good sense of design / product