Senior Analyst - Business Strategy
We help restaurants get online, help them engage with their customers and help them streamline their operations through suite of products. 6 out of 10 restaurants shut down in less than an year of starting up & this is not because they serve bad food or are expensive but because they are just not run in best possible way and that is what we are trying to change - one restaurant at a time.
We are currently team of 180 people spread across 3 countries - our founding team consists of people from ISB, NSIT, IITs and NITs with very strong past entrepreneurial
background and F&B experience. LimeTray counts very successful internet entrepreneurs as its angel investors along with Matrix Partners.
Roles and responsibility
We are looking for someone with prior experience in consulting / strategy / investment banking roles to solve real business problems and create direct impact in short-term and long-term goals of the company.
You role would include following:
- Support leadership team in monitoring and managing functional KPIs.
- Keep track of all business numbers for sales / account management / operations and recommend actionable insights.
- Prepare financial models for company and do Q' analysis for board meetings.
- Work with functional leads to strategies plan for the Q’ and monitor it.
- Responsible for daily, weekly and monthly internal and investor related reporting.
- Work on pilot projects with multiple teams from Sales / Ops / CS / Product, to understand their processes and redefine them for better efficiency and more impact.
- Minimum 3 years of consulting / strategy / investment banking roles
- Strong analytical skills with solid grasp on Excel / Powerpoint
- Ability to work across different teams and align everyone towards a common goal
- Outgoing, self-starter, strong communicator, personable
- Strong bias towards action and not get stuck in analysis / paralysis
This role is ideal for someone who is comfortable working with ambiguity, with good attention to detail to identify problems, strategise practical solutions and execute like ninja across teams. If you feel this describes you then you should speak with us - we are sure you will have fun!