About the Company:
Limetray is a young product focused start-up which provides web-presence and online marketing solutions to F&B businesses. The founding team consists of ISB, NSIT alumni & has strong-domain knowledge having built the biggest online food ordering portal in the past. Lime Tray counts very successful internet entrepreneurs among its angel investors & advisors. We have recently raised funds from Matrix Partners, a 2.4 billion dollar global Venture Capital firm.
Limetray is defined by our insistence on providing an unparalleled customer experience. All of our team members are charged with bringing creativity, honesty, and intellectual rigor to their responsibilities in a never-ending quest to delight our customers. We have high expectations of each other and work as a team to build things we are all proud of. That mind-set, along with our execution, has allowed Limetray to have 250+ clients in a short span of time.
Know more about us at: angel.co/limetray
We are looking for smart individuals with the drive and ability to build a business on their own & manage it. The City GM will essentially be someone who can manage the P&L for a city as well as be the face of the company for any Merchant Interactions.
It would be a great opportunity for those who want to pursue a career in a fast-paced and often ambiguous startup environment with a very strong bias towards action. We are looking for people who are self-starters and can operate with very little direction and are excited about playing a key role in the early days of a company.
- Hire, Train and motivate exceptional talent
- Forecast, plan and execute on the quarterly & annual business plans for their territory
- Responsible for maintaing optimum service delivery to merchants in the city
- Be the face of the company at industry events
- Identify new revenue opportunities for the city
- Liaison with central teams for resource and budget allocations
- Graduate or Post Graduate from top tier institutes
- MBA isnt mandatory
- Ideal candidate should have 2-5 years of experience in similar roles
- Prior Sales experience will be a plus