LimeTray helps restaurants run better. We help restaurants get online, help them engage with their customers and help them optimise their operations through suite of products. 6 out of 10 restaurants shut down in less than an year of starting up & this is not because they serve bad food or are expensive but because they are just not run in best possible way and thats what we are trying to change - one restaurant at a time.
Our founding team consists of ISB, NSIT alumni with strong-domain knowledge having built one of the largest online food ordering portal before. Lime Tray counts very successful internet entrepreneurs as its angel investors besides Matrix Partners - one of the top 5 venture capital firms in India.
We only hire A-players who have a very strong desire to outperform themselves each day. We prefer failure over mediocrity & believe that people produce their best work when they learn from their own mistakes. Everyone in the team hence has a very high sense of ownership & are given a lot more responsibilities.
We are looking for creative people who can solve complex data visualization problems by designing user-centric interfaces for web and mobile. You would single-handedly be responsible for designing a global product which would include extensive web-design, app design, back-end user interactions and interactive reporting dashboards.
It would be a great opportunity for those who want to pursue a career in interaction design as you would be part of continually developing product/s in a design obsessed company. We are looking for people who are self-starters and can operate with very little direction and are excited about playing a key role in early days of a company.
- Take ownership of product user experience and design the interactions and interfaces
- Researching and articulating user’s needs to design interfaces from the perspective of target audience
- Wireframing, prototyping for a complete responsive design - mobile, desktop and accessories
- Document design rules and design pixel perfect mock-ups
- Minimum of 1 year of relevant experience
- Strong conceptualization and strong visual communication ability
- Exceptional design skills, production value and attention to detail
- Strong working knowledge of Sketch, Illustrator, InDesign, Fireworks and associated design tools
- Acquainted with the latest design trends and practices
- Basic knowledge of HTML/CSS would be a plus