Role - Area Business Manager
Job Location: Bangalore, Mumbai and Delhi
We are team of 180 people spread across 3 countries - our founding team consists of people from ISB, NSIT, IITs and NITs with very strong past entrepreneurial background and F&B experience. LimeTray counts very successful internet entrepreneurs as its angel investors along with Matrix Partners.
Our story starts with realization that restaurants making good food, 6 out of 10 times, drop the shutters in front of our very eyes. So, we at LimeTray, decided to help restaurants, by building products that would help them to run better. We help restaurants get online, help them engage with their customers and help them optimize their operations through a suite of products. In only three years, we have built successful relationships with some of the top brands in India including Burger King, Krispy Kreme, Mad Over Donuts, Bercos and nearly 2000 others!
We believe strongly in our people and they consistently surprise and motivate us to grow. It is our people who drive this incredible growth. If you are excited about solving problems, successfully initiating and managing partnership with new accounts, sustaining and growing these relationships and have in-depth understanding of the sales ecosystem, we are looking for you!
- Play a key role in acquiring and engaging the right set of restaurants to use LimeTray’s products and help merchants derive maximum value from it
- Take P&L accountability of overall revenue generated in a territory including creation and renewal of accounts as well as nurture and develop existing clients, and generate incremental revenues within these accounts by selling additional products and services
- Maintain strong relationship with restaurant owners (Specifically Key Accounts of the territory) advising them on issues related to the market and offering solutions on the same
- Mentor the team to handle end-to-end client relationships - Responsible for managing the team from hiring and training new recruits to assigning targets, to mentoring, coaching as well as career planning for each member of the team
- Provide timely performance feedback to team members and create programs for periodic training on sale techniques, pitching, negotiation, contracting, billing / invoicing and payment collection
- Lead the sales team in mapping, tracking, meeting and delivery of new accounts and identifying new opportunities for territory with focus on market penetration and revenue maximization
- Establish sales objectives by forecasting and planning for the annual and quarterly business plan for the territory: Lay down the roadmap for new account acquisition and ensure its execution
- Monitor parameters in addition to total revenue such as product penetration, average revenue per person, closure %, conversion per product etc.
- Liaise seamlessly with central teams to communicate and assign client requirements to various delivery heads
- Create and maintain a culture of strong customer focus to maintain optimum service delivery to merchants in the city
- Find further product requirements for maximizing commerce in the city and develop feedback loops for product enhancement
- 2-3 years of intensive sales and people management experience. Relevant B2B sales experience will be great!
- A strong sense of initiative and comfortable managing and working along with diverse teams and multiple stakeholders
- A person who is articulate, organized, detail-oriented, tech savvy and can multi-task
- Ability to handle objections from client`s end and turn them into opportunity
- Ability to identify the pain point of a client and offer a solution through one or other product or service
- Timely close a client by swiftly acting on leads and maintaining a healthy closure % (number of conversions: number of meetings held)
- Maintains good relationship with clients by acting as their consultant/problem solver
- Ability to set, achieve and stretch goals for one self with little or no guidance
What we offer
- Competitive Compensation package
- Challenging career path with huge growth opportunities across functions and geographies for high performers
- A workplace where you can create a huge impact