LimeTray helps restaurants run better. We help restaurants get online, help them engage with their customers and help them optimise their operations through suite of products. 6 out of 10 restaurants shut down in less than an year of starting up & this is not because they serve bad food or are expensive but because they are just not run in best possible way and that's what we are trying to change - one restaurant at a time.
Our founding team consists of ISB, NSIT alumni with strong-domain knowledge having built one of the largest online food ordering portal before. LimeTray counts very successful internet entrepreneurs as its angel investors besides Matrix Partners - one of the top 5 venture capital firms in India.
At LimeTray - you would be responsible for owning either a small feature in a product or the entire product or anything which is in between. You will be expected to to handle server-side logic and be responsible for managing back-end services while ensuring performance of deliverables. You would also be encouraged to ideate product features and get them into shape - few of our good product features have come from our engineering teams.
Skills we are looking for
- Responsible for managing back-end services and the interchange of data between the server and the users.
- Development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database
- Developing the backend components, connecting the application with the other (often third party) web services, and support the Front-end developers by integrating their work with the application
- Ensuring performance of the deliverables
- Strong Fundamentals in Data Structures and Algorithms
- Experience in Java, Spring-boot, Hibernate, JavaFX
- Working Knowledge of Relational Databases and understanding of Database Schema Designs Concepts.
- Should be eager to learn new technologies: Redis, Kafka, MQTT.
- Understanding of Web Servers - Apache, Tomcat, Nginx.
- Strong hold in Object Oriented Programming and Design Patterns.
- Should understand the importance of Documentation / Knowledge of Test Driven Development