Role - Sales Manager
Location - Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Chennai and Pune
We are team of 180 people spread across 3 countries - our founding team consists of people from ISB, NSIT, IITs and NITs with very strong past entrepreneurial background and F&B experience. LimeTray counts very successful internet entrepreneurs as its angel investors along with Matrix Partners.
Our story starts with realization that restaurants making good food, 6 out of 10 times, drop the shutters in front of our very eyes. So, we at LimeTray, decided to help restaurants, by building products that would help them to run better. We help restaurants get online, help them engage with their customers and help them optimize their operations through a suite of products. In only three years, we have built successful relationships with some of the top brands in India including Burger King, Krispy Kreme, Mad Over Donuts, Bercos and nearly 2000 others!
We believe strongly in our people and they consistently surprise and motivate us to grow. It is our people who drive this incredible growth. If you are excited about solving problems, successfully initiating and managing partnership with new accounts and have in-depth understanding of the sales ecosystem, we are looking for you!
- Play a key role in acquiring and engaging the right set of restaurants to use LimeTray`s products and help merchants derive maximum value from it
- Contact and secure new business accounts/orders through a relationship-based approach.
- Demonstrate products and services to existing and potential customers and assist them in selecting those best suited to their needs.
- Achieve maximum sales profitability, growth and account penetration within an assigned Territory and/or market segment by effectively selling the company’s products and services.
- Ability to handle objections from client`s end and turn them into opportunity
- Ability to identify the pain point of a client and offer a solution through one or other product or service
- Timely close a client by swiftly acting on leads and maintaining a healthy closure % (number of conversions: number of meetings held)
- Works effectively with multiple teams by putting aside individual preferences to identify and resolve problems or to accomplish goals, focusing on the larger Company objectives.
- Assertively pitches the benefits of product or service to a client by acting as a consultant/problem solver
- Ability to set, achieve and stretch goals for one self with little or no guidance
What we offer
- Competitive Compensation package
- Challenging career path with huge growth opportunities across functions and geographies for high performers
- A workplace where you can create a huge impact