We are looking for a Product Owner for our Flagship Products who would be responsible for long-term commercial success of the product. He does so by focusing on improving key product metrics- revenue, penetration, usage & churn. He also evangelizes the product by creating case studies on existing customers. He liaises with several other teams and functions to drive up the acquisition of new customers for this product.
Who are We
LimeTray is a product-start-up helping restaurants market, engage and sell to more customers online. 6 out of 10 restaurants shut down in less than a year of starting up & this is not because they serve bad food or are expensive but because they fail to reach out to enough customers to cover costs. With its data driven products and services, LimeTray makes it easier for such restaurants to tap the customer base that now lives online.
LimeTray has been one of the fastest growing start-ups in India, and is present Pan India in cities like Delhi, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Mumbai, Navi Mumbai, Pune, Chennai, Ahmedabad, Chandigarh, Jaipur and other cities; in the period of only 2 years and 6 months; with around 250+ employees all over India. Our founding team consists of ISB, NSIT alumni with strong-domain knowledge having built one of the largest online food ordering portal before and we count very successful internet entrepreneurs as our angel investors & advisors. We are also backed by Matrix Partners, one of the top 5 VC firms in India.
When you work with us, you work with a peer group that comprises of people who have previously worked at companies like McKinsey & Company, JP Morgan, Bain & Company, Zomato, FoodPanda and Rocket Internet We manage a 1200+ clientele which includes Big Brands like Burger King, Subway, Brekkie, MK Dabbawala, Krispe Kreme, Tummy Kart, Leopold Cafe, Kaati Zone, Rolls on Wheels, Bhukkad, Beijing Bites, The Chocolate Room, Calvins, Khan Saheb, Night Panda, Tikki TIkki, and many more.
What will you work on
- Work closely with City teams to ensure we are hitting a healthy penetration level in every geography for the product.
- Work with revenue team to come up with pricing and bundling plans to make it easier for the sales team to acquire new customers
- Act as a bridge between the product team and the market to help prioritise on features and updates
- Work on quarter goals for all the core product metrics and achieve healthy month-on-month growth on the same
- Prepare case-studies on how customers are benefitting from using the product and evangelise the same
- Measure churn and investigate and resolve issues which are leading to customer churn
- Work with the marketing team to create product marketing collaterals like sales brochure, PPT and demo videos.
- Create product pitches & FAQ docs for several case scenarios and help sales team on improving their conversions
- Work closely with Customer Success team to resolve or troubleshoot customer issues and create a knowledge base for the CS reps.
- Create value by delivering value.
- Good grip on numbers and data analysis
- Ability to work with little or no supervision
- Ability to work with several functions and teams
- Drive business goals by detailed planning and execution skills
- Outcome-Focused approach and whatever-it-takes attitude
- Keen interest in products & product marketing
- 1-3 years experience either at a consulting firm or at startups
- Good educational pedigree
- MBA not necessary
- Prior experience in product marketing or product management will be a plus
LimeTray Integrator helps to consolidate business essentials in one place. It involves integration of food aggregators, delivery logistics and payment portals that brings operational efficiency. It is an application to receive all orders from all sources a one place with addition of customer details to restaurant`s database
LimeTray Table Reservation Application is a reservation module to develop a streamlined flow wherein, customers will be able to pre-book/reserve a table, using an online form, made available on merchant's website portals. The Module allows the customer to select the desired location for dine-in, various lucrative offers to chose from and also a feature of paying coverage charge upfront via online modes of payment.
LimeTray POS (Point of Sale) is one of the Flagship products that we offer for the F and B Industry. POS is a software product being designed for simplifying the order taking process in a restaurant and to provide a better customer experience . It helps restaurants right from taking the order, seeing real time order status, requesting delivery, saving customer data, generating business reports, managing restaurant menu, customer offers, staff information, etc. It solves and simplifies the operational needs of business.
LimeTray Customer Relationship Management Software (CRM) is one of the Flagship products that we offer for the F and B Industry. It stores a database of customers with Names, emails & Numbers. We then selectively target customers through SMSs & Emails by analyzing customer data. We reach out to customers based on customer behavior, ordering patterns and loyalty. Automated Campaigns are scheduled for loyal customers or inactive customers inducing repeat customers.