LimeTray is a B2B SaaS product company helping restaurants market, engage and sell to more customers online. 6 out of 10 restaurants shut down in less than a year of starting up & this is not because they serve bad food or are expensive but because they fail to reach out to enough customers to cover costs. LimeTray makes it easier for restaurants to tap the customer base that now lives online.
Know more about us at limetray.com/careers
LimeTray has a young team of about 200-odd people from colleges like ISB, NSIT, IIT-Bombay and SSCBS. We only hire A-players who have a very strong desire to outperform themselves each day. We prefer failure over mediocrity & believe that people produce their best work when they learn from their own mistakes. Everyone in the team hence has a very high sense of ownership & is given a lot of responsibilities. We are looking for energetic, self-motivated and passionate people who can join us quickly and get the magic started.
WHY SHOULD YOU JOIN
Team: Extremely smart peer group that comprises of people who have previously worked at companies like McKinsey & Company, JP Morgan, Bain & Company, Zomato, FoodPanda and Rocket Internet.
Start-up Culture: Less process, more autonomy & bias for action. A transparent and open culture that thrives on hustle.
High growth career trajectory.
The creative freedom to develop new ideas to help further the business and work together with teams to execute them.
Real-time impact: High paced working environment, rapid development, and strong growth on a daily basis.
Responsible for providing technical direction to other programming team members as a lead programmer on new projects. Works with the manager or senior team members to create and maintain technical specifications, designs, and schedules. Implements significant portions of code, ensuring established standards of quality for documentation and coding. Communicates programming needs and interests to the product team. Fosters teamwork and requires little direction from manager and/or senior team members. Able to anticipate and resolve issues and problems that arise, suggesting alternative approaches and solutions.
- Four year college degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- Strong Fundamentals in Data Structures and Algorithms
- Conversant about Internet technologies, communication protocols, and techniques.
- Conversant about database methodologies and database systems.
- Willingness to learn new platforms, as needed.
- Produced multiple large scale commercial iOS applications.
- A solid understanding of Xcode, iOS Fundamentals and Swift with knowledge of debugging techniques and maintenance.
- Experience in applying knowledge of good coding practices and fundamental computer science principles.
- Ability to work in a team and take direction well.
- Self-motivated and responds to supervision. Asks relevant questions.
- Can independently plan tasks and estimate their completion.
- Can adapt to changing conditions.
- Prior experience in Android, Backend systems or React Native are a puls.
- Understands and makes well-reasoned design decisions and tradeoffs in their area; able to work in other areas of the codebase with guidance.
- Doesn't fail while debugging.
- Handles one or more product/service teams.
- Demonstrates knowledge of industry trends, our infrastructure and our build system, including Maven, Jenkins, Docker, Kubernetes and Git.
- Persistent in the face of roadblocks; dispatches them efficiently, pulling in others as necessary. Requires minimal direction/oversight.
- Takes the initiative to fix issues before being assigned them. Seeks empirical evidence through proof of concepts, tests and external research.
- Delivers complex products to QA that they believe are well-baked and bug-free.
- End-to-end responsibility on projects of increasing complexity; contributes to common code.
- Looks at test cases and advises QA on adjacent code/regression impact.
- Understands the business supported by their product/service or the product/service they support.
- Partners with product and analytics and drive requirements that take into account all parties' needs.
- Possesses empathy with the user of the software they are producing and uses that empathy to guide decision-making.
- Identifies problems/risks of own work and others.
- Communicates technical decisions through design docs, tech talks, and the wiki.
- Mentors junior engineers via pairing, design review, and code review. Contributes frequently to the open source community.
- Communicates effectively across functions; is able to work well with Product, Design, Analytics, etc, as necessary.
- Proactively identifies problems with requirements (lack of clarity, inconsistencies, technical limitations) for their own work and adjacent work, and communicates these issues early to help course-correct.