Who are we?
LimeTray is a young product focused start-up which provides web-presence and online marketing solutions to F&B businesses. The founding team consists of ISB, NSIT alumni & has strong-domain knowledge having built the biggest online food ordering portal in the past. Lime Tray counts very successful internet entrepreneurs as its angel investors & advisors. We have recently raised funds from Matrix Partners, a 2.4 billion dollar global Venture Capital firm.
LimeTray is defined by our insistence on providing an unparalleled customer experience. All of our team members are charged with bringing creativity, honesty, and intellectual rigor to their responsibilities in a never-ending quest to delight our customers. We have high expectations of each other and work as a team to build things we are all proud of. That mind-set, along with our execution, has allowed Limetray to have 250+ clients in a short span of time.
Know more about us at: angel.co/limetray
Why should you join ?
- Team: Work with smart and passionate people who are building a first of its kind product for global market.
- Growth: We have, in a short span of time, been able to put together a very impressive client list with some of the best names in the industry as our clients.
- Startup Culture: Working in a startup environment will give you exposure to multiple fields and you will learn how a business is built from the ground up.
- Impact: Limetray does not function on a defined hierarchy & everyone's given equal creative freedom to come up with and execute new ideas to further the business. This setup allows employees to take ownership of their ideas.
- Build prototypes and wireframes
- Collaborate with the UI/UX team to define, create and implement a cutting-edge mobile and web design.
- Rock solid skills in graphic design, with an eye for typography, composition, layout, color, and a pixel-level attention to detail. You have an appreciation for clean, simple, usable interfaces.
- Apply brand identity systems, photography, color and other ingredients appropriately to create innovative visual solutions that meet business and user needs.
- Make web pages, display advertising, and email templates using the Adobe Suite.
- Bring multiple conceptual and design solutions for all assignments
- Expertise in Adobe Illustrator and/or Adobe Photoshop
- Knowledge of HTML5 and CSS3 to create brilliant UIs.
- Experience with Responsive Web Frameworks like Bootstrap / Foundation is a plus
- Must have a portfolio of designs.
- 0-2 years
Interested people can get in touch with us at email@example.com or apply by clicking on the link below and we will be glad to share our plans with you.