Job Title: Regional Account Manager
Job Location: Delhi, Bangalore and Mumbai
LimeTray is a product-start-up helping restaurants market, engage and sell to more customers online. 6 out of 10 restaurants shut down in less than a year of starting up & this is not because they serve bad food or are expensive but because they fail to reach out to enough customers to cover costs. With its data driven products and services, LimeTray makes it easier for such restaurants to tap the customer base that now lives online. LimeTray has been one of the fastest growing start-ups in India, and is present Pan India in cities like Delhi, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Mumbai, Navi Mumbai, Pune, Chennai, Ahmedabad, Chandigarh, Jaipur and other cities; in the period of only 2 years and 6 months; with around 250+ employees all over India. Our founding team consists of ISB, NSIT alumni with strong-domain knowledge having built one of the largest online food ordering portal before and we count very successful internet entrepreneurs as our angel investors & advisors. We are also backed by Matrix Partners, one of the top 5 VC firms in India.
When you work with us, you work with a peer group that comprises of people who have previously worked at companies like McKinsey & Company, JP Morgan, Bain & Company, Zomato, FoodPanda and Rocket Internet We manage a 1200+ clientele which includes Big Brands like Burger King, Subway, Brekkie, MK Dabbawala, Krispe Kreme, Tummy Kart, Leopold Cafe, Kaati Zone, Rolls on Wheels, Bhukkad, Beijing Bites, The Chocolate Room, Calvins, Khan Saheb, Night Panda, Tikki TIkki, and many more.
Key Responsibilities :
At LimeTray, We work with restaurants and help them run better. We have products which primarily help restaurants in getting them online, increase customer repeat and improve operational efficiency. We have over 2000 paying merchants including big-names like Burger King, Pizza Hut, MOD etc and smaller ones like Biryani Blues, Leaping Caravan, Breakfast Club in Gurgaon. We have built world's first restaurant OS and have much more innovative products in pipe-line to solve for F&B industry.
An Account manager at LimeTray is majorly responsible for servicing the clients and generating revenue via up selling, cross selling and renewals. As a Regional Account Manager, you would be responsible for building, leading, training, managing the development of key account management team.
- The person will be responsible for ensuring all the key accounts of a region are engaged and satisfied. This is a leadership role to ensure leadership on key accounts in the region and to ensure repeat revenue from them as well as to grow the accounts
- Hire, train and benchmark the account managers for the region to develop a strong team of Account Managers
- Drive a culture of excellence and establish trust amongst the merchant community
- Be responsible for enterprise accounts of the region and be in constant touch with them
- Monitor health of the region portfolio by closely tracking the key metrics - revenue, penetration, usage and churn
- Actively develop local client success stories for helping the acquisition team acquire similar clients
- Collaborate actively with GMs for monthly goal setting and performance review of the region's AM teams
- Liaise with Central Customer Success team to drive product adoption and reduce churn
- Work closely with Central Product Team to chart out strategies to increase product penetration in the region
- Good grip on numbers and data analysis
- Ability to work with little or no supervision
- Ability to work with several functions and teams
- Drive business goals by detailed planning and execution skills
- Outcome-Focused approach and whatever-it-takes attitude
- Keen interest in Client facing roles and team management
- 3-5 years experience post MBA
- Good educational pedigree
- Prior Client Facing/ Account Management experience is required.
- Should have handled a team in the last assignment
- Should have hands-on experience in target driven job environment.