Role - Customer Success Lead
Work Expereince - 4 - 6 years
We help restaurants get online, help them engage with their customers and help them streamline their operations through suite of LT products. 6 out of 10 restaurants shut down in less than an year of starting up & this is not because they serve bad food or are expensive but because they are just not run in best possible way and that is what we are trying to change - one restaurant at a time.
We are team of 180 people spread across 3 countries - our founding team consists of people from ISB, NSIT, IITs and NITs with very strong past entrepreneurial
background and F&B experience. LimeTray counts very successful internet entrepreneurs as its angel investors along with Matrix Partners.
LimeTray has 11 products which are offered to merchants to help them run their business better. Customer Success team is responsible for ensuring success of merchants by using these products. We believe that customer success is not just about managing churn or giving support to customers - it’s more meaningful than that. Our customer success function should solve for success of the customers and do what’s right for them even if this includes telling merchants that they are wrong. Most SaaS company have customer experience (NPS) in top 5 KPIs but for LimeTray, it’s in top 3.
There are 2 parts to customer success for us - one is customer on-boarding and second is providing great value to customers. This role requires someone to have very very deep understanding of our products and contribute in success of our merchants through LimeTray products and be the voice of customers for our internal teams (primarily our product team)
- Define customer journey - Right from on-boarding to training to support tickets to adoption and work towards improving it continuously
- Drive alignment with Revenue / Account Management team on renewals / expansion revenue
- Gather feedback from merchants and advocate for changes in other departments / collaborate with them for implementation if required
- Be the best user of LT products and expand the use-cases of our products for merchants
- Create dashboards to measure customer success and segment customer to work towards highly targeted engagement plan to improve it
- Work with Product / Account Management teams for very smooth product releases
- Manage team which will be the face of company for merchants and ensure customer experience is top-notch by continuous training and monitoring.
Real Customer Success comes from the heart. You should have the best customer management and business consultancy skills around. You should be passionate about engaging customers and expanding their use cases through products. You should have impeccable relational skills and ability to create win/win environments for everyone that you work with. You should have super strong team management + killer execution capabilities with high EQ. And yes, you got to be human :)
If this is you, there are a lot of people who are adopting our product and we would love your help in taking care of our customers!
PS: We really like SquareSpace Customer Success Team - this article should help you get better understanding about the role - Link