Role - Account Manager
Location - Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore and Pune
We are team of 180 people spread across 3 countries - our founding team consists of people from ISB, NSIT, IITs and NITs with very strong past entrepreneurial background and F&B experience. LimeTray counts very successful internet entrepreneurs as its angel investors along with Matrix Partners.
Our story starts with realization that restaurants making good food, 6 out of 10 times, drop the shutters in front of our very eyes. So we at LimeTray, decided to help restaurants, by building products that would help them to run better. We help restaurants get online, help them engage with their customers and help them optimize their operations through a suite of products. In only three years, we have built successful relationships with some of the top brands in India including Burger King, Krispy Kreme, Mad Over Donuts, Bercos and nearly 2000 others!
We believe strongly in our people and they consistently surprise and motivate us to grow. It is our people who drive this incredible growth. If you are excited about solving problems, managing critical client accounts which have higher degree of complexity in terms of client servicing and have in-depth understanding of the sales ecosystem, we are looking for you!
- You will play a key role in acquiring and engaging the right set of restaurants to use LimeTray`s products and help merchants derive maximum value from it
- Act as a consultant to key accounts, take an overall interest in their business and solve for their needs through Limetray`s products and services
- Nurture and develop existing clients, and generate incremental revenues within these accounts by selling additional products and services.
- Key point of contact for large accounts to drive a culture of excellence and establish trust among-st the merchant community
- Be responsible for health of enterprise accounts of the region and monitor same by closely tracking the key metrics - revenue, penetration, usage and churn
- Actively develop local client success stories for helping the acquisition team acquire similar clients.
- Liaise with Central Customer Success team to drive product adoption and reduce churn
- Work closely with Central Product Team to chart out strategies to increase product penetration in the region
- Selling experience into technology, enterprise or mid-market accounts
- Ability to handle objections from client`s end and turn them into opportunity
- Ability to identify client`s problems that could be solved by selling additional products and services
- Timely identify up sell and cross-sell opportunities and convert them within dedicated timelines
- Works effectively with multiple teams by putting aside individual preferences in order to identify and resolve problems or to accomplish goals, focusing on the larger company objectives.
- Ability to meet renewal goals and maintain good renewal rate
- Totally committed to providing excellent client service and minimse client churn
- Ability to set and achieve stretch goals for one self with little or no guidance
What we offer:
- Competitive Compensation package
- Challenging career path with huge growth opportunities across functions and geographies for high performers
- A workplace where you can create a huge impact