LimeTray helps restaurants run better. We help restaurants get online, help them engage with their customers and help them optimise their operations through suite of products. 6 out of 10 restaurants shut down in less than an year of starting up & this is not because they serve bad food or are expensive but because they are just not run in best possible way and that's what we are trying to change - one restaurant at a time.
Our founding team consists of ISB, NSIT alumni with strong domain knowledge having built one of the largest online food ordering portals before. LimeTray counts very successful internet entrepreneurs as its angel investors besides Matrix Partners - one of the top 5 venture capital firms in India.
Responsible for ensuring high available, scalable and stable infrastructure. Works with engineers to set up automated processes, build automation tools and automate deployment and release management. Administer, Monitor and troubleshoot applications, database clusters, and services.
- Minimum 2 - 6 years experience in handling production systems.
- 4 Year Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or IT.
- Self-motivated, Accountable and Ownership driven.
- In depth understanding of Linux/Unix fundamentals.
- Good understanding of DNS, Networking, TCP/UDP, IP Routing, HA & Load balancing Concepts
- Proficient in any of the scripting language.
- Application Stack
- Java, Node.JS, Python
- Tomcat, Nginx, Apache
- Kafka, ActiveMQ, eMQTT
- MySQL, MongoDB, Cassandra, ES
- Experience in handling Database clusters.
- Experience in deploying and maintaining service oriented architecture.
- Hands on experience in implementing CI & CD.
- Experience in AWS
- EC2, RDS
- VPC, Security Groups, IAM
- SQS, SNS
- Autoscaling, ELB, ECS
- Monitoring & alert for cloud services and applications.
- Understanding of containers
- Experience in Docker
- Experience in container orchestration platform like Kubernetes.